Pneumatic waste collection systemURD systems are the solution for the collection of waste in areas with productions between 3 and 25 tons per day, allowing to make a waste collection in different fractions, to implement the latest innovations in payment per generation.
Pneumatic waste collection system offers many advantages compared to traditional collection systems and allows to collect as many fractions as necessary, simultaneously.
Facilities built with URD technology include:
· Waste disposal points (inlets)
· Transport network (pipeline and associated infrastructure).
· Collection terminal.
Advantages of pneumatic collectionURD's Pneumatic collection technology offers to the citizens a Modern and efficient waste collection system. Improves the urban image, optimizes the selective collection at source, decreases the cost per ton collected compared to conventional systems and offers a smart service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In the actual demographic situation, where cities are growing quickly to the detriment of rural areas, they are becoming overpopulated. Public services, mobility and waste management are becoming a bigger and unavoidable challenge. Pneumatic collection is presented as the main alternative for waste collection, becoming the Reference System of any city valuing the quality of life of their citizens. It differs from conventional collection in many aspects, making it an alternative option for those municipalities that want to eliminate the typical disadvantages of the current Systems. The system can be installed in old town areas, new development areas, developed areas, hospitals, airports, markets, stadiums, among other areas.
For Users· Service always available: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
· Inlets user friendly: safe, ergonomic and accessible.
· Easy access for users with physical limitations.
· Improvement of public hygiene conditions.
For Urban image· Inlets with a robust design and integrated in the urban area, which can be customized and anti-vandalism.
· The central collection can be totally or partially underground, with the possibility of being integrated in green areas such as parks.
· Those areas currently occupied by conventional containers are cleared and waste collection trucks are taken out from the streets, improving traffic, safety, emissions and noise.
· Improves the image of cities, makes streets tiddier and bad smell / leached disappears.
For the Environment· It allows to carry out the selective collection in origin, waste can be separated and disposed in different fractions.
· Clean and environmentally friendly odour treatment with the completely natural system: Biofilter.
· Image of a responsible society, concerned about the Environment.
· Waste collection trucks are taken out of the city, noise disappears and air pollution due to CO2 emissions is drastically reduced.
For the Economy· Reduction of waste collection Operational Costs.
· Reduced number of personnel needed for operation.
· Savings in Urban cleaning costs.
· Flexible payback.
Functionality· Fully automated Control and a Smart monitoring system.
· Suitable for installing both in new development and already developed urban areas, especially suitable for those with difficulties for the access of vehicles: with narrow streets, big slopes, pedestrian areas, etc.
· Provides security in unique buildings and private Areas.
Know Advantages For:
• Urban Systems For an average production of 20 tons/day collected + INFO
• Compact Systems: Small size, with a capacity of 5 tons/day or less + INFO